Valor is nicknamed, "Chiropractor in a Bottle"! Valor helps to align the physical structure of the body, self-correcting it's balance and alignment, giving relief of pain! I apply Valor to my neck when it is out of alignment. As I rub this oil on my neck, it is common for me to hear it begin popping and cracking... followed by immediate pain relief! True story! Valor has helped to alleviate my symptoms and pain related to scoliosis. There are cases where it has improved scoliosis in as little as 30 minutes!
My husband has been having really intense back pain.. long story as to why, but he was hit by a car while biking years ago. BUT anyhoo.... he was in tons of pain yesterday, so what did I do? Yep, essential oils to the rescue! I put Valor right where the pain is and rubbed that in, followed with Deep Relief. About 3 minutes after I applied Valor, his legs stopped shaking and he was able to relax. He said he could totally tell that it was helping! I reapplied the oils before he went to bed, as he was in pain again. He fell asleep about 5 minutes after I started applying the oils. He now brings these two oils with him to work!
Here is a little info on each oil that is in the Valor blend:
SPRUCE (picea mariana) ~ Grounding, & balancing, Anti-infectious, anti-inflammitory, antispasmodic, cortisone-like, disinfectant, tonic.
Uses: Helps to dilate bronchials to improve oxygen exchange. Helps to release emotional blocks. Cleaning, cooling, hyperthyroidism, yoga, arthritis, candida, immune-depression, rheumatism, solar plexus, aching joints, bone pain, glandular system, stimulates the thymus and adrenal glands.
ROSEWOOD (Aniba rosaeodora) ~ Soothing to the skin, relaxing, pleasing to the mind... encourages feelings of peace and gentleness.
Uses: Acne, dermatitis & eczema, dry skin, wrinkles, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral, anti-infectious, vaginal infections, candida, depression, oral infections, cuts, nausea, tissue regeneration, wounds.
BLUE TANSY (Tanacetum annum) ~ Helps to cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system... helps rid oneself of anger and promotes self control.
Uses: Analgesic (pain relief), antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, helps with low blood pressure, relieves itching, sedates nerves.
FRANKINCENSE (Boswellia Carterii) ~ Contains sesquiterpenes, which help oxygenate pineal & pituitary glands. Research has shown that sesquiterpenes have the ability to surpass the blood-brain barrier and enter the brain tissue!
Frankincense was used biblically, there are 52 references to frankincense in the Bible! (the word "incense" is translated from Hebrew/Greek referring to "frankincense" or a mixture of which it was one of the ingredients).
Uses: Helps with aging, arthritis, asthma, brain injuries, coma, depression, Lou Gehrig's Disease, mental fatigue, moles, M.S., Parkinsons Disease, tumors, ulcers, allergies, bites (insects & snakes), bronchitis, cancer, colds, coughs, diarrhea, diphtheria, gonorrhea, headaches, healing, hemorrhaging, herpes, high blood pressure, inflammation, jaundice, laryngitis, meningitis, nerve conditions, prostate, pneumonia, respiratory, prevents scarring, sciatic pain, sores, spiritual awareness (helpful to calm the mind when praying, reading, or meditating), staph, strep, stress, syphilis, T.B., tension, tonsillitis, typhoid, wounds, & even wrinkles & warts!
To apply Valor Essential Oil, put a few drops on the bottom of the feet. To relieve pain, also apply to areas affected. To relieve pain along the spine, apply to the bottoms of the feet and along the spine.
Valor Essential Oil is so helpful!
1. We use Valor instead of Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Bengay, Tylenol PM, and other OTC drugs for pain and sleeplessness!
2. Valor is so helpful for injuries! When our little ones get "owies", we apply Valor. Since it contains almond oil as a carrier oil, it does not sting when applied to even open wounds. My little ones ask for it when they get hurt... then they run off and continue playing!
3. Valor helps alleviate bruising too!
4. Valor relieves tension.
5. Valor is also good for our emotional and spiritual self, helps overcome fear (little ones afraid of anything? Valor & prayer work so well together ;)! Valor helps to build courage, confidence & self-esteem. It brings a feeling of calmness, peace, and relaxation.
6. Can be used in place of Peace & Calming Essential Oil for hyperactivity & ADD in children.
7. Valor can be used after any type of trauma to help realign and balance and even prevent shock!
8. Valor can have the effect of changing anaerobic mutated cells back to their normal state! Say what?! Seriously, God did a good thing when he made the plants!
9. Helps with problems related to muscles, bones, skin, the nervous system & emotional balance.
10. Valor is an important oil in the Raindrop Technique. If you haven't experienced this, you should!
11. Helps you cope in stressful or overwhelming situations... P.S. I have 5 kids and a husband... I love Valor! ;)
12. Valor can be used during pregnancy to relieve back pain. Oh how I could've used essential oils in pregnancy... I had yet to discover them... I missed out! If you are pregnant, dont miss out on essential oils! They can truly help you with nearly everything!
13. Did I say skin?! Valor feels so good on irritated skin!
14. We apply Valor before and after chiropractic adjustments... which we need less of because the Valor is our "Chiropractor in a Bottle"!
~And remember, ALL of my posts on essential oils ONLY apply to Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Young Living oils promote HEALTH... others just might smell pretty and give you a headache. Most Young Living Essential Oils can be used as dietary supplements, and have directions right on the label. Wouldn't it be great to be prescribed Young Living Essential oils instead of pharmaceuticals, and actually experience true healing? Well, we may not be able to get a prescription here in The States, but we can still take control of our health and use essential oils!
Why cant you just buy your essential oils at the grocery store? "Over 90% of what is sold in the United States as 'pure' essential oil is fragrance-grade and diluted. (The FDA has determined that a product need contain only 5% of the ingredient on the label in order to use the word pure.) These oils are found on the shelves of many health food stores and at online discount houses. They may be less expensive, but THEY WILL NOT BE USEFUL FOR HEALTH :( ." If you would like to learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, become a wholesale or retail customer, have questions, or need help using your YL Essential Oils, THIS is the website you need! Let me know if I can help you! ~ Lori References:
Essential Oils Desk Reference. Compiled by Essential Science Publishing.
Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley
Gary D. Young N.D. An Introduction to Young Living Essential Oils.