Turn your home into a stay-in vacation with two easy-breezy bundles to kick off your spring break! Starting on Wednesday, March 16, at 9 a.m., MT, you can save 30% on the Spring Break Bundle featuring the Haven Diffuser and five handpicked essential oil favorites, then save up to 36% on the Little Loves Bundle featuring the KidScents collection!
Spring Break Bundle - 30% off!
Item No. 41578 I $135 Wholesale I $177.63 Retail I 112PV
Originally $191.50 Wholesale I $251.98 Retail I 163.20PV
This bundle features the beautiful ceramic Haven diffuser and a collection of oils that are perfect for spring! Lemon Myrtle and Lime are bright and zesty, Peppermint is cool and calming, Stress Away feels like a beach vacation, and Peace & Calming brings all the zen vibes.
• Haven Diffuser
• Lime essential oil, 15 mL
• Peppermint essential oil, 15 mL
• Peace & Calming essential oil blend, 15 mL (exclusive size!)
• Stress Away essential oil blend, 5 mL
• Lemon Myrtle essential oil, 5 mL
How to use the Spring Break Bundle:
Try these favorite diffuser blends or pair these oils with other favorites like Tangerine, Grapefruit or Lavender:
• Mojito: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Lime
• Early Morning: 4 drops Lime + 6 drops Lemon Myrtle
• Sugar Cookies: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Stress Away
• Well-Rested: 4 drops Peace & Calming + 4 drops Stress Away
Use these oils throughout the day:
• Start your morning with Peppermint + Lime in the diffuser.
• Place a drop of Peppermint on the back of your neck for focus or to help cool your body temperature if you’re heading out in the sun.
• Apply Stress Away to your neck and wrists for a lovely perfume.
• Make a Mojito Sugar Scrub for hands, feet or lips:
◦ 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
◦ 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
◦ 2 Tbsp of Honey
◦ 3 drops Lime
◦ 2 drops Peppermint
• Refill your diffuser with Stress Away + Peppermint for an afternoon pick me up.
• End your day with an Epsom salt bath with Peace & Calming, then diffuse Lime + Stress Away or Peace & Calming while you sleep.
Freshen up your cleaning routine:
• Add Lemon Myrtle to wool dryer balls for a fresh scent.
• Whip up this Spring Refresh Thieves Cleaner:
◦ 16oz glass spray bottle
◦ 1-2 capfuls Thieves Household Cleaner
◦ 25 drops Lemon Myrtle
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ Optional: 15 drops Lemon or Jade Lemon
◦ Filtered water
◦ Use to clean anything as an all-purpose cleaner!
• Make a simple Mojito Room & Linen Spray
◦ 8oz glass spray bottle
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ 15 drops Peppermint
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spray onto linens, upholstered surfaces, etc. to freshen up!
Little Loves Bundle - 36% off!
Item No. 41572 I Now $125 Wholesale I $164.47 Retail I 112PV
Originally $195.25 Wholesale I $256.91 Retail I 195.25PV
This bundle has just about everything you need to get your kids started with natural tools. These prediluted KidScents oils are ones we reach for over and over again because they are safe, easy and effective! Grab this bundle and you have an instant wellness kit for your little ones.
• KidScents Little Oilers Premium Starter Bundle
◦ SleepyIze, SniffleEase, Owie, TummyGize, and GeneYus pre-diluted essential oil blends
• KidScents Unwind (25 ct.)
◦ This sleep-supporting supplement is full of good things - magnesium, amino acids and calming essential oils. Simply take one packet before bed as desired.
• KidScents KidPower essential oil blend, 15 mL
◦ If Valor and Vanilla combined, it would smell similar to this heavenly blend! KidPower is a great oil for easing the butterflies of new experience or daily stressors.
How to use the Little Loves Bundle:
These pre-diluted oils are perfect to apply directly as desired, to use in DIYs or to diffuse. From sleep to sniffles to owies to tummies to focus, these blends will be tools in your toolbox for years to come. And they’re not just for kids!
• Apply GeneYus to the back of the neck before or during school, drop it onto diffuser jewelry and/or diffuse it for focus.
• Apply SniffleEase to the chest and back to support the airways and/or whip up this simple DIY Chest Rub
◦ ½ cup solid coconut oil
◦ 30 drops SniffleEase
◦ Mix together well and apply to the chest and back as desired.
• Grab Owie when you need to support healing skin. Keep this oil in your wellness kit all the time!
• Place a drop of TummyGize in the belly button or apply it over the abdomen when your little one needs some digestive support.
• Apply SleepyIze along the spine, and add it to the diffuser at bedtime. You can also make a simple All Is Calm bath salts:
◦ ½ cup epsom salt
◦ ¼ cup fine sea salt
◦ 30 drops SleepyIze
◦ Mix well, then place under warm running water and soak as desired.
• Roll KidPower over the wrists and heart or add to diffuser jewelry to encourage confidence.
• Make a delicious All is Calm linen spray with KidPower with Lavender:
◦ 4oz glass spray bottle
◦ 25 drops KidPower
◦ 20 drops Lavender
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spritz onto sheets, pajamas, lovies, etc. before bed.
• Diffuse KidPower (with or without Lavender) to support feelings of calm and confidence.
• Promotion dates: March 16 at 9 a.m., MT, through March 23 at 11:59 p.m., MT
• Offer rules: There is no order limit. Reward points cannot be used to redeem the Spring Break Bundle or Little Loves Bundle.
• The Spring Break Bundle is available for one-time purchase only
THE LITTLE OILERS COLLECTION: This collection is geared towards babies & children.... soooo cute & everything you need to get started with your kids! This comes with a Feather the Owl diffuser, which also has a nightlight and sound machine.
Includes a set of 5ml bottles of Sleepyize, Owie, Geneyus, Sniffleease, and Tummygize and two roller fitments to pop on any oil you want for easy application!
All six of the kids blends are now in a convenient 10ml roller and arrives in an adorable box with a magnet close top/lid. These 6 roller bottles are diluted and perfect for easy application on spines, feet, wrists, shoulders and tummies! The Kidscents roll-ons are only available via this collection. Purchasing this collection will also earn you the monthly 190 PV promotion! You will also get a super-cape for your little one, while supplies last. The other Roll-ons in this collection are the 5 current Kidscents blends we have now but in diluted and roller form, for easy application. Comes with Genyus (brain/cognitive), Sniffleease (sniffles), Owie (minor skin irritations), Sleepyize (for sleep) KidPower (emotions & courage), Tummygize (tummy help).
KIDPOWER: A BRAND NEW oil blend just for kids! Welcome Kidscents oil #6 to our Kidscents line! All NEW confidence building blend for kids! (Also, uhhmm nobody said it's JUST for kids!) It is basically Valor (emotional hugs and courage in a bottle) but for children! Bravery in a bottle for the littles! This NEW oil will remind you of Valor with a hint of an orange creamsicle. It’s got orange and vanilla and has a sweet aroma. Roll on wrists or spine, or take a big inhale, when you’re going into a new situation and need some courage. It comes in a 15ml and also comes as one of the 6 in the new Kidscents roll-on collection.
GENEYUS: Let’s call this one focus in a bottle. This oil is a game changer for anyone that has trouble focusing on one task! This is a great one to roller on the back of the neck (brain stem) before school work!
Throw a few rolls on a leather bracelet or necklace, apply a bit to wrists when you really need to concentrate.
OWIE: For allllll the boo-boos!!!! Another one to leave out where the kids can easily grab it when needed! It’s formulated with Tea Tree, Elemi, and other oils which are gentle and perfect for the skin, so keep this one handy for application whenever your little one needs some extra love and care.
SLEEPYIZE: This relaxing bedtime (or anytime!) blend is so beloved for all ages! SleepyIze contains a beautiful combination of Lavender, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Tangerine, Bergamot, and Sacred Frankincense, as well as sleepytime favorites Valerian and Rue! I cannot tell you how much we adore this blend in our little ones’ diffusers at night, and rolled on to undersides of their big toes and down the spine. Perfect for nighttime bonding and snuggles, you are going to LOVE it!!
SNIFFLEEASE: Looove this on little chests and backs! Full of powerful oils like Eucalyptus blue, Palo santo, Lavender, Dorado azul, Ravintsara, Myrtle, Eucalyptus globulus, Marjoram, Pine, Eucalyptus citriodora, Cypress, eucalyptus radiata, Black spruce and Peppermint oils, this is so so needed during the fall and winter to make little lungs happy! Remember how we talk about how much we LOVE those tree oils? YUP. This one is full of ’em! Our girls like to just dab this on and under their noses... easy peasy!
TUMMYGIZE: Leave this one out where the kids can grab it whenever they need it. It’s so beautiful to teach them to be in tune with their bodies needs! A swipe on the belly will help pretty much any issue feel better!
A blend of Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, Fennel, Anise, Ginger, and Cardamom, TummyGize is the perfect relaxing blend for massaging onto little tummies.
After much research, we chose Young Living Essential Oils for our family. There are a lot of other options, but Young Living was the only one that met our expectations. We wrote all about it to make it easier for YOU to choose for your family as well! Getting the absolute BEST deal is really important to our family, so once we chose Young Living, we knew we had to find out how to get our products at the best prices. We wrote about that too! Please dont hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any help! - Lori
Did you know, Young Living offers a Basic Starter Kit for just $35?! This is such a fantastic option for those of you that want to get started with wholesale pricing (which dont forget, lasts FOREVER, with no fees of any kind, EVER), and will allow you to order hand picked items specific to your own needs! Whether you'd like to focus on your kids, pets, non-toxic cleaning & home, hair or dental care, beauty, wellness, CBD... and OH SO MUCH MORE... you can customize your first order! Here are some great ideas of what you may want to order... Check it out, friends! Premium Starter Kits are still the best deal, but this is option is the next best thing!
>>> And dont forget, you can get FREE products with your order, as each month YL has a promotion, depending on how much you spend (PV)! Be sure to check out whats free with an order this month, and dont miss out! Sometimes people dont realize, they could have spent just a few more dollars and ended up with some valuable free stuff!
>>> PS the absolutely BEST deal is to order with Essential Rewards! You earn points with every ER order and you use those points just like cash to order what you'd like! You also get more FREE stuff with your orders and a deal on shipping costs too! See our page on Essential Rewards to learn more.
Okay, I promised this post (along with a few others) quite some time ago... I figured THIS one, though, was the most important to get out there right now.
We all LOVE our kids, we strive to make the best decisions for them, to protect them, to provide the best we can for them. Yet, most likely, every day, multiple times a day, we are buckling them up improperly, possibly risking their lives. We tend to think of car seats more in regards to the law and less about the protection they are providing our kids... IF they are used properly. We don't want to think about getting into an accident, but we just cant be certain that we wont. So, lets all take precautions to at least improve the outcome, if possible... because in reality, every time we drive with our little ones, we are taking a risk. Personally, I just want to know that I did my best to keep my little ones safe... and I'm sure you do too!
The leading causes of injury-related death among children ages 14 and under are motor vehicle crashes, suffocation, drowning and fires and/or burns. "Our data revealed that parents and caregivers are making five critical, but fixable, mistakes when using car seats. This news is important because we know that correctly used child safety seats can reduce the risk of death by as much as 71 percent." -Safe Kids
Here are the top 5 things to do to check your car seat (You can download this list on Safekids.com, there is a link in this press release.):
If you would like to have help with your car seat, there are car seat clinics all over the U.S. to help you! Search for one in your area by clicking here! If you live in Bend, the Bend Fire Dept (1212 SW Simpson) is hosts carseat clinics. I believe they host these clinics on the fourth Wednesday of every month... contact them, just to be sure.
What's Going On? Baby products should be safe, not Toxic!*
So you've heard all this hype about chemicals in your bath and beauty products, it's caught your attention... but seriously, could it really be that bad? Yes my friends, it is...
What am I talking about here? People, this is serious! Did you know that only 11 percent of the ingredients in personal care products are tested for safety? How many products do you use in a day, a week, a year? How about your children? Toxic chemicals are hiding in your products, and accumulating in your body with each and every use! Sometimes these chemicals are not disclosed on product labels because they're contaminants, not ingredients, and therefore are exempt from labeling laws!
We're talking about carcinogens (proven cancer causing chemicals) in our babies shampoo, lead in our lipstick (they've taken it out of paint and put it in lipstick!? Hello??), and neurotoxins (chemicals that are toxic to the brain) in our fragrances... chemicals linked to cancer, birth defects and other health problems... and that's just scraping the surface!* (Read more about "Why This Matters" at http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/research/whythismatters.php)
This is not my opinion. The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics "is a coalition effort launched in 2004 to protect the health of consumers and workers by securing the corporate, regulatory and legislative reforms necessary to eliminate dangerous chemicals from cosmetics and personal care products".*
So, you're concerned, you want to rid yourself of these products, but you don't know where to start? Well, let me tell you that it takes a lot of time and effort to educate yourself on these issues. I have researched claims, products, companies, ingredients, and so on. I have spent hours upon hours deciding what absolutely needs to be avoided, what is safe, and what is hyped up. I have been able to find trustworthy companies with exceptional products to fit every budget. I would love to share what I know with you!
What to keep, what not to keep...
Look at the ingredients, my number one red flag is a list of things I cant pronounce. Take label warnings seriously, they indicate hazardous chemicals.
Top 10 Ingredients to Avoid (via Organic Consumers Association, Thanks OCA!)
1. Imidazolidinyl Urea and Diazolidinyl Urea — These are the most commonly used preservatives after the parabens. They are well established as a primary cause of contact dermatitis (American Academy of Dermatology). Two trade names for these chemicals are Germall II and Germall 115. Neither of the Germall chemicals have a good antifungal, and must be combined with other preservatives. Germall 115 releases formaldehyde at just over 10°. These chemicals are toxic.
2. Methyl and Propyl and Butyl and Ethyl Paraben — Used as inhibitors of microbial growth and to extend shelf life of products. Widely used even though they are known to be toxic. Have caused many allergic reactions and skin rashes. Methyl paraben combines benzoic acid with the methyl group of chemicals. Highly toxic.
3. Petrolatum — I see this on lip products from time to time, which is humorous to me because they're usually advertised as protecting the lips from sunburn, chapping and so forth. Petrolatum is mineral oil jelly, and mineral oil causes a lot of problems when used on the skin photosensitivity (i.e., promotes sun damage), and it tends to interfere with the body's own natural moisturizing mechanism, leading to dry skin and chapping. You are being sold a product that creates the very conditions it claims to alleviate. Manufacturers use petrolatum because it is unbelievably cheap.
4. Propylene Glycol — Ideally this is a vegetable glycerin mixed with grain alcohol, both of which are natural. Usually it is a synthetic petrochemical mix used as a humectant. Has been known to cause allergic and toxic reactions.
5. PVP/VA Copolymer — A petroleum-derived chemical used in hairsprays, wavesets and other cosmetics. It can be considered toxic, since particles may contribute to foreign bodies in the lungs of sensitive persons.
6. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate — This synthetic substance is used in shampoos for its detergent and foam-building abilities. It causes eye irritations, skin rashes, hair loss, scalp scurf similar to dandruff, and allergic reactions. It is frequently disguised in pseudo-natural cosmetics with the parenthetic explanation "comes from coconut."
7. Stearalkonium Chloride — A chemical used in hair conditioners and creams. Causes allergic reactions. Stearalkonium chloride was developed by the fabric industry as a fabric softener, and is a lot cheaper and easier to use in hair conditioning formulas than proteins or herbals, which do help hair health. Toxic.
8. Synthetic Colors — The synthetic colors used to supposedly make a cosmetic "pretty" should be avoided at all costs, along with hair dyes. They will be labeled as FD&C or D&C, followed by a color and a number. Example: FD&C Red No. 6 / D&C Green No. 6. Synthetic colors are believed to be cancer-causing agents. If a cosmetic contains them, don't use it.
9. Synthetic Fragrances — The synthetic fragrances used in cosmetics can have as many as 200 ingredients. There is no way to know what the chemicals are, since on the label it will simply say "Fragrance." Some of the problems caused by these chemicals are headaches, dizziness, rash, hyperpigmentation, violent coughing, vomiting, skin irritation by a cosmetic that has the word "Fragrance" on the ingredients label.
10. Triethanolamine — Often used in cosmetics to adjust the pH, and used with many fatty acids to convert acid to salt (stearate), which then becomes the base for a cleanser. TEA causes allergic reactions including eye problems, dryness of hair and skin, and could be toxic if absorbed into the body over a long period of time.
What? You cant pronounce those words? So, the easiest way to know whether or not a product is worthy enough to spend money on AND safely use is #1 Avoid scary chemicals, like "mercury" for example #2 If you cant pronounce it or dont know what the heck it is, there's a good chance you should avoid it! You may find some of your allergy issues will suddenly disappear if you discontinue using cosmetics formulated with petrochemicals and other synthetics.
So, that's not too hard to remember, right? Just avoid the above ingredients. Write them down or print them out. Look through all of your products, check the ingredient lists. When you go shopping bring your list (there really is a printable list at Skin Deep's website!) and read every label... I know, crazy right?! Well, that's just what I did.
When I started turning over products and reading labels, I ended up with an empty makeup bag, a bare bathroom, and a garbage bag full of products. Then I thought, shoot I have nothing left, and not enough money to buy more stuff. Well, most of the stores I buy from guarantee their products, so seeing as how I was not satisfied, I returned what I could. With a little help from "The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics", I included a letter to each of the companies, stating my dissatisfaction with their products. I also asked them to commit to manufacturing safer cosmetics. Let me just say that Victoria's Secret is the one of the number one companies and brands of concern on the Cosmetics Safety Database. They were my first stop.
(Want to check your favorite products or brands? Check out www.cosmeticsdatabase.com)
Just tell me what to buy...
Seriously, who has time to read labels? I really don't either! However, when something grabs my attention like this does, I simply cannot ignore it! I HAVE to find out more information, more FACTS! Then, I either dismiss it (if it's just a bunch of hype), or address it. I just have this "thing" (OCD maybe?)... I get passionate about something and it utterly consumes me! But hey, now all of you can benefit from my hours of research! You just want to grab it and go, right?! I've got oodles of recommendations for you, but let's just start with a few reputable companies (I know my list is not complete, I'll be adding more as they come to mind). I have tried or currently use products from the following companies. Want a recommendation for a particular item? Post a comment or send me a message!
Update: Many of the companies we used to recommend are selling out to large corporations, who are then reformulating the products... so you think you're getting your trusted chemical free product because the label looks the same & you had NO idea they were now owned by a different company and the product is NOT what you think it is! Ahhhh, so frustrating! So, we are updating our list & sadly, it is getting pretty short. If you've got any recommendations, let us know by filling out our "contact us" form!
Honestly, since we started researching Young Living, nothing else measures up to the quality & integrity! Essential oils are amazing! We love everything we have tried so far... toothpaste, supplements, Thieves products, essential oils, Ningxia Red...) More about them HERE!
Jane Iredale (Love her mascara!)
Shea Terra Organics (Such YUMMY shea butter products! LOVE them!)
Skin by Ann Webb (Love this skincare, I get mine on Amazon or Vitacost for less!)
Spry Dental (Tooth care products with xylitol)
Weleda (I have used their baby products for years, so gentle and smell yummy!)
So, now you're enlightened...
I know, I know, you're overwhelmed, right?! I was too at first, and the quote "ignorance is bliss"... no, no, don't think like that! You want to be informed, you want safe products, you and your precious family deserve the best! Don't waste your money on cheaply made products, full of toxic cancer causing chemicals! Hey, I'm going to make it easy for you to clean out your closet, er makeup bag! Your skin will feel better, look better, and you will BE healthier once you rid yourself of these toxins! Now go on, toss it out!
*This information is provided by the following:
The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics www.safecosmetics.org
Skin Deep's Cosmetics Safety Database www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
The Breast Cancer Fund www.breastcancerfund.org
Think Before You Pink (A project of Breast Cancer Action) http://thinkbeforeyoupink.org/
Environmental Working Group www.ewg.org
Organic Consumers Association http://www.organicconsumers.org/
Do you follow us? Find Roots of Integrity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest!
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)"Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations. The French scientist René Gattefossé was among the first to discover these properties when he was severely burned in a laboratory explosion. Lavender may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lavender has an approximate ORAC of 3,669 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter."
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Yep, that's just one ingredient... 100% Pure
The most versatile of all essential oils. Safe to use for all ages. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing – physically and emotionally. This plant is grown and distilled at the Young Living Farms.
Here are several uses for Young Living's Lavender Essential Oil:
1. Calming: Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body. This oil is especially helpful with stress, anxiety, depression, and overall mental health!
2. Sleep Aid: Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep. From tiny babies to stressed out students to sleepless anxious folks, lavender is proven to help you sleep! Rub a drop on the soles of each foot. Try diffusing lavender to help you drift off into dreamland!
3. Bee Sting / Insect Bite: Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching, pain, and reduce swelling.
4. Minor Burn: Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain, and provide faster healing with less scarring!
5. Cuts: Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria. This is a little "stingy" for kids, so it helps to dilute in a tiny bit of carrier oil first.
6. Eczema / Dermatitis: Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis. Read my personal story of healing of a severe skin condition using lavender!
7. Motion Sickness: To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. Nosebleed: To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue
covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum, um ouch!).
9. Unblock Tear Ducts: Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock tear ducts. You will want to close your eyes for about 20 minutes as the vapor can be pretty intense. On a little one, I would do this while they sleep.
10. Dry / Chapped Skin: Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
11. Chapped / Sunburned Lips: Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
12. Scar Tissue: To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
13. Deodorant: Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
14. Hay Fever: Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
15. Dandruff: Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
16. Moths & Insects: Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and place in your linen closet to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
17. Water Fountains: Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to scent the air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
18. Sweeten Laundry: Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and throw into the dryer to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
19. Cold Sores: Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore to speed healing and ease symptoms.
20. Allergies: Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
21. Sunburn: Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on a sunburn to decrease pain and aid in faster healing!
22. Rashes: Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and heal the skin. Trust me this works!
More to come...
If you would like to learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, become a wholesale or retail customer, have questions, or need help using your YL Essential Oils, THIS is the website you need! Let me know if I can help you! ~ Lori References:
Essential Oils Desk Reference. Compiled by Essential Science Publishing.
Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley
Gary D. Young N.D. An Introduction to Young Living Essential Oils.