Omgoodness give me all the oils for emotions and setting our intentions for good good things!!!!
Make sure that you are ordering the very best way, which is through Subscribe to Save // Loyalty Rewards! This is how you get THE VERY BEST DEAL!
This is our monthly wellness box subscription program. To learn more about how you can earn points and get all the monthly PROMOS, check this out:
Alright let’s break down these promos to see what you get!
100PV // Free Shipping (YAS PLEASE!!!)
190PV // GRATITUDE
and // GATHERING (LR Bonus)
and // CAR FRESHENERS (LR Bonus)
This blend was specifically formulated to elevate, soothe, and appease the mind while bringing relief and relaxation to the body. While the body is relaxing, the heart and mind can be opened to receive the gifts that are given each day. We all need a little extra gratitude ya knowwww! This blend contains Balsam Canada, Frankincense, Myrrh, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Coriander, Northern Lights Black spruce Vetiver, and Geranium. Soothing for sure!!!!!
The perfect blend to bring loved ones together. Also great for anyone who experiences chaotic energy and needs to focus and get into alignment with their highest potential. I like to call this the self-improvement oil. It’s gives us clarity and helps us stay grounded. The oils in this blend increases the oxygen around the pineal gland and pituitary gland, bringing greater harmonic frequency to receive the communication we desire.
+ Car Fresheners:
Sooo cool! Add a few drops of your fave oils, pop these in your car, in your drawers, a bag, or closet that needs freshening up!
250PV // MYRRH
Myrrh promotes spiritual awareness and is uplifting. It contain sesquiterpenes which stimulate the limbic system of the brain (the center of memory and emotions), and the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands. The hypothalamus is the master gland of the human body producing vital hormones including thyroid and growth hormone. So if you want to love on your hormones and thyroid, use your Myrrh.
I love dabbing myrrh around my sinuses too! This is also a wonderful oil for your skin. Add to your moisturizer or even just apply topically to your skin. It is hydrating and gentle. Myrrh can also help hold the aroma in your DIY roller blends. Add a drop of Myrrh and you will notice have the aroma holds and is more powerful to the nose. I also do this with my wool dryer balls - I will add myrrh to them and other oils . The myrrh helps hold the aroma. If you have a newborn, a drop of myrrh mixed into a 2ml of coconut oil and then dropped on the cord will make magic happen!
300PV // BELIEVE
Believe was formulated with us in mind, to help each person release their unlimited potential.
So many things can hold us back if we allow them to. That's why I use Believe, to help me believe in the MORE that is within me, because I was created for so much more, AND SO WERE YOU! Believe helps to restore feelings of hope. If you are in a season of waiting, I hope you use this oil. Put a drop in your hands, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a few deep breaths. Relaaaax. Put it in the diffuser! Add a couple drops in epsom salt in your bath. Drop on your hair then brush or put on the crown of your head!
Let's talk about what's in it!
1. Idaho Balsam Fir: opens emotional blocks (the things that hold us back) and recharges our energy. Gives feelings of strength and inner peace.
2. Coriander: awesome for stomach and health support.
3. Bergamot: both uplifting and calming, and does a great job relieving stress and tension.
4. Frankincense: considered a holy anointing oil. It stimulates the limbic system of the brain (where we process emotions), helps us to overcome stress and feelings of despair. Frank is incredibly uplifting, which is why we love it for keeping the hope.
5. Idaho Blue Spruce: grounding, stimulating to the mind, relaxing to the body.
6. Ylang Ylang: It promotes relaxation, inspires feelings of romance, restores balance and equilibrium, helps to calm the mind, and is a great balancer of male and female energy. And it smells wonderful.
7. Geranium: I love this one to balance my moods, especially hormone-related ones.
This blend contains Melissa, Juniper, Myrrh, and Spruce. This blend helps you connect with a feeling of strength and grounding, restoring hope for tomorrow. For extreme sadness, rub on the outer area of your ears daily!!
Hope is essential for moving forward in life. Hopelessness can cause loss of vision, goals, and dreams. This blend will help you to reconnect with a feeling of strength and grounding, restoring hope for tomorrow. The blend contains Melissa, Juniper, Myrrh, and Spruce. It is also linked with the emotion of “blindness”- when we close our eyes to things and ignore them as well as lack of respect. Who could use some Hope this month and everyday? Here is a challenge for you - when you get your Hope oil this month, place a drop on the center of your forehead daily and repeat a positive affirmation to yourself. See what starts to happen!!!
And PLEASE go open your Home or Field reference guide (book links here: https://www.mylsp.com (code for a free mini is LSPDABF) and look up the benefits of Melissa and Myrrh especially! Melissa is a POWERFUL (and very expensive) oil. Use those reference guides!
To learn more about the science behind frequencies with essential oils, click here to check out this post on GF-Oils!
🍁 🍂 Fall is here and October gifts with purchase are perfect for this cozy season! We are sipping tea & diffusing allll the fall blends! Hey, let me tell ya something, if you need some sleep support PLUS a boost for your immune system, try Immupro… one of our fave must have supplements. It just works.😴 ❤️
👉🏼 Be sure to read past the pics to learn more about each oil/product! 😯 😃
🫖 Bonus Subscribe to Save:
Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea
• Brighten your morning. Pour yourself a cup of cozy first thing in the morning and enjoy the benefits of warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric.
• Kick back and relax. After a long day of overcast weather, settle into the evening with a dash of delish by pouring a mug of this spiced wonder.
☕️ Bonus Subscribe to Save:
Young Living Foundation mug
• Make something memorable. Mix up some low-sugar hot chocolate with some Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil for a healthy treat. Pour your delightful blend into your new Young Living Foundation mug to feel good about what you’re drinking—and what you’re drinking it from!
• Celebrate your community. Sip and smile knowing you are supporting the Young Living Foundation and the good it does in your community and communities around the world as you sip!
• Amp up antioxidants. Support your body with an extra boost of antioxidants with this chewable, healthy tablet.
• Update evening routines. Take 1–2 ImmuPro chewable tablets in the evening as you prep for a healthy night’s sleep.
💧 Patchouli essential oil, 5 ml
• Warm up indoor workouts. Cold weather got you indoors? Diffuse Patchouli oil to add a comforting atmosphere to a calming yoga session or as you stretch before bed.
• Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. With cold weather coming in, skin can get drier and drier. Add a drop or two of Patchouli oil to your favorite face lotion for extra moisture your skin will love.
💧 Cinnamon Bark essential oil, 5 ml
• Unwind and relax. Mix 3 drops of Cinnamon Bark oil with some V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a warming foot massage. Then put on a pair of warm socks to keep your feet cozy and moisturized!
• Spice it up. Make a room spray by filling a spray bottle with 3 ounces of water and 4 drops of Thieves essential oil blend, which features Cinnamon Bark as a main ingredient.
💧Clove essential oil, 5 ml
• Spice up a soak. After a day of outdoor adventure, draw up a warm bath, dilute drops of Clove oil in the tub, and allow yourself to sit back and soak up all the Clove essential oil benefits.
• Feel forest fresh. Add 3–4 drops of Clove to a glass spray bottle to bring in a warm, woodsy scent that simply sings of the outdoors.
Bonus Subscribe to Save:
💧Nutmeg essential oil, 5 ml
• Freshen up fall. Make a homey linen spray by combining a few drops of Nutmeg, Clove, and Bergamot in a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. This cozy scent will make guests feel right at home!
• Work in bliss. Refresh your home office with a diffuser blend of Nutmeg and Eucalyptus Radiata for a spicy-fresh scent that will help your upcoming meeting be a little brighter.
📦 Free shipping with 100pv
• Treat yourself. Stock up on fall-time favorites and let us cover the cost of your deliveries.
• Get fall-tastic savings. Reach our 100 PV tier and we’ll ship your order for free.
☕️🫖 Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea • A gently warming, spicy flavor that is both familiar and reassuring. Chai masala. A distinct, settling blend of cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and pepper, chai is a traditional Indian blend of “cozy” spices. Tumeric. With its distinguishing flavors of ginger and subtly bitter orange, turmeric is a nuanced spice for when it’s time to unwind. A perfect Autumn Tea! An absolute favorite!
🍓 Immupro • ImmuPro is a power-packed formula that combines naturally derived, immune-supporting Ningxia wolfberry polysaccharides with a unique blend of reishi, maitake, and agaricus blazei mushroom powders to deliver powerful antioxidant activity to help reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals. ImmuPro also provides zinc and selenium for proper immune function, along with other chelated minerals that emerging science suggests are more easily absorbed by the body. It also delivers melatonin, which encourages restful sleep by promoting the body's natural sleep rhythm.*
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers powerful antioxidants
• Helps reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals*
• Provides exceptional immune system support when combined with a healthy lifestyle and adequate sleep to support the body's needs*
• Encourages restful sleep by promoting the body's natural sleep rhythm*
• Take 1-2 chewable tablets daily as needed at bedtime.
ImmuPro Blend: Strawberry (Fragaria chiloensis) fruit powder, Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit polysaccharid, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) fruit powder, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) whole mushroom powder, Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) mycelia powder, Arabinogalactan [from larch tree (Larix laricina) wood extract], Mushroom (Agaricus blazei) mycelia powder, Orange (Citrus sinensis)† peel oil, Melatonin, Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Stevia sweetener blend: Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, Agave inulin, Natural flavor, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin (Non-GMO)
†Premium essential oil
💧 Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil • My daily diffuser go to… I just love the smell in the diffuser! So glad it’s “free” this month 🙌🏾🎉
Throughout history, the cinnamon plant has been tied to protection and prosperity. It’s said to have been part of a mixture of oils used by grave-robbing bandits to protect themselves during the plague in the 15th century. It is one of the oils contained in Young Living’s Thieves blend.
😋💧✨ Give me all the yummy fall diffuser blends with this oil. No scented candles needed for fall when you have your diffuser and some oils. Here are some fall diffuser blend ideas with Cinnamon Bark:
#1. FALL HARVEST - 1 drop Clove, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark and 4 drops Tangerine.
#2. SNICKERDOODLE: (can I get an Amen?!) 5 drops Stressaway, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark.
#3. PUMPKIN PIE: 5 drops Cinnamon bark, 1 drop Clove, 1 drop Nutmeg.
#4. ROOM SPRAY: make stuffy spaces feel cozy. Add 4 drops of Cinnamon Bark to a glass spray bottle filled with water and use as a room spray to refresh stale air.
#5. Make dish duty smell yummy. Put a few drops of Cinnamon Bark in your dish soap for a warm, spicy scent that smells good enough to eat.
Soooo…. apparently the Cinnamon Bark aroma attracts wealth. I can’t promise dollar bills coming at you… but, why not?!!!
Also a Vitality oil, it has a spicy and vibrant taste. This oil supports the circulatory system, cardiovascular system, and digestive system. I know it’s too good to be true that something can be part of smelling like a cookie and good for your digestion but it’s real friends - and free!
💧 Clove Essential Oil • FUN FACT: Clove oil is the MOST concentrated antioxidant known with an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of over 1,000,000.
By comparison the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400. 😳 We’re talking serious immune system support!
* Spice up your cleaning routine. Add a few drops of Clove to your cleaning products
for a warm, cozy scent.
* Refresh your rugs. Make a natural rug deodorizer with 2 cups baking soda and
10–15 drops of Clove or any other essential oil.
* Aromatically, Clove encourages sleep, stimulates dreams, and creates a sense of protection and courage, wonderful for the respiratory system.
* Since it also comes as a Vitality Oil, it’s wonderful to dilute and rub on the gums for oral health.
* Try baking with Clove Vitality! It provides a rich and spicy taste and makes a great addition to wassail, cookies, pies, or anything that calls for the clove spice. Remember, a little goes a long way. Start out by dipping a toothpick in your essential oil, swirling it in your dish, and then slowly adding more essential oil to taste.
* Clove Vitality essential oil is also a key oil in Thieves® Vitality essential oil blend and Inner Defense™ capsules. These are great products to take as the season changes and throughout the year!
💧 Nutmeg Essential Oil • FUN FACT: This oil is popular to use during this time of year, but it’s more than just a great addition to your Fall diffuser blends.
The nutmeg is the oval-shaped seed, and mace is the bright red webbing that surrounds the seed. The tree is native to the Moluccas, or Spice Islands, of Indonesia. Nutmeg is known to have been a prized and costly spice in European medieval cuisine as a flavoring, medicinal, and preservative agent.
Did you know that Nutmeg is contained in Hildegard’s Medicine Book? Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179) was known as the first herbalist and naturopath of the middle ages. So this oil has some great historical uses.
Nutmeg is also a vitality oil that’s an adrenal support powerhouse! Around the holidays our adrenals can get taxed with later evenings, more sugar in the diet and added stress; place a drop under your tongue or swap a drop in the inside of your cheek and thank me later. This will give you some added energy for the day too. Also supports the production of melatonin - the hormone of SLEEP!! Good sleep = a supported immune system!
💧 Patchouli Essential Oil • Patchouli, this gorgeous oil is fabulous for so many things. You guys, if you don't have Patchouli you're missing out and you're in for a treat when you get it!
#1. It's fabulous for your skin, add a drop of it to your YL moisturizer at night and watch it do its magic with those fine lines.
#2. Great for sleep as well, add a drop on the back of my neck and I am 😴 out. I love to diffuse this with Orange and Frankincense or even just put them on my pillow!
#3. How about those E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S because like hormones, we’ve all got’em 😳. Have feelings of jealousy? Obsessions? Insecurities? You might need some Patchouli. It allows for these feelings to dissipate while its promoting clarity in the mind.
👉🏾 Patchouli is known best for our “hippie generation of musky-scented, bell-bottomed, smoking-more-than-just-cigarettes adolescents of the 1960’s.
👉🏾 The real truth is this one has been used for hundreds of years.
👉🏾 Its high value inspired early European traders to exchange patchouli for gold.
👉🏾 One pound of patchouli was worth one pound of gold!
👉🏾 It is also believed the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, known as “King Tut” was buried with ten gallons of patchouli oil inside his tomb.
Young Living has made some changes lately & let me tell you, we are so stoked!
Did you know that now, once your order reaches 100PV, it automatically unlocks a 24% discount, plus free shipping? We think this is pretty awesome & it sure simplifies things, doesn't it?!
Subscribe To Save is the new and improved monthly autoship program! Now you can subscribe to your fave products and receive them every month, 2 months, or 3 months! So easy! Earn points on every Subscribe To Save order and use them just like cash to purchase your favorite YL products!
Check out the graphics below for some help on how to navigate these new changes & please dont hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions!
Check out these simple hair hacks for the whole fam! From blonde rinse to beard oil hacks for the guys... all toxin free, of course!
They seriously give away such good gifts with purchase! Before we dive in, if you see "Subscription", think Essential Rewards (new name, same awesomeness). It’s the easy way to order the toxin free products you use & love every single month, with NO minimum order requirement! So, if you want some lavender oil or Thieves or foaming hand soap (or whatever you want to order), coming to you every month-3 months, login and instead of clicking "add to cart", click "add to subscription" and choose how often you’d like it! You can always change it or delete it later! What’s amazing with Subscribing, is every time your order is over 50PV, you'll receive 10% back in points that you can basically use as money to order whatever you want! After 3 months, it goes up to 20% back, and then after 24 months, you get 25% back! Yes, for real! 😍
💝 FREE IN AUGUST
📦 100PV | free shipping
🧽💦 190PV | Thieves Dish Soap
Guys, this dish soap cuts grease like no other, and you can use it on so many things besides just washing dishes… it's super concentrated, so you can always mix it with water at a 1:1 ratio, if you’d like to stretch it a bit farther. It smells super good (cuz essential oils 💧💕), but it's free of fragrance, dyes, and parabens. We LOVE this stuff!
🍋 190PV Subscription | 15ml Lushious Lemon
Soooo in 💛 with this new oil! We have been diffusing this during our home showings because it is the most uplifting + fresh smell ever! Diffuse if you need energy, want a candle/plug in replacement, or are feeling low… it has a sweet, citrus aroma! (Also, FYI they have lotion and foaming hand soap with this same blend… my new fave!)
✨ 250PV | Thieves Wipes
Perfect for cleaning shopping cart handles, public toilet seats, your steering wheel, stroller handles, your yoga mat… you name it. They are infused with all the oils in Thieves and definitely come in handy on the go!
💚 250PV | 15ml Lemongrass Essential Oil
Sooo many uses for this oil! We use this alllll the time for sore muscles and joints, etc… really helpful and truly works. Add it into a massage with a carrier like Ortho Ease or V-6 and you’ll feel the benefits! It also smells so good and is great in the diffuser… really uplifting as well! Here’s a great post on more benefits of this oil, check it out: www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-lemongrass-essential-oil.html
💦👏🏼 300PV | 3pk Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
Replace alllll the hand soaps in your home with this one (and maybe add the Luscious Lemon one too… I’m telling you, it’s so good!) after you get this for free, buy the bulk hand soap refill and you'll be set for a year or more! This hand soap is free of all the junk, so when you are washing your hands you aren't harming your body in the process. Plus, it smells so refreshing! Your guests will ask about it & want some… it’s the best!
⚡️ BONUS 400PV Subscription | Amber Glass Bottle Dispensers
These Thieves Dish Soap and Hand Soap bottles are gorgeous! Use the dish soap bottle to extend your dish soap (like I said, you can dilute cuz it’s concentrated!) and add the foaming hand soap refill to this glass bottle! So economical and so fresh! They are gonna make your bathroom look SO Magnolia Home! 😉😅
🤩 BONUS 500PV Subscription | Desert Mist Diffuser
Yes, seriously! Also, before you say you can't spend 500PV, make a list of what you need to stock up on or restock, ask a few family members or friends if they want to try something, etc. If you place your order on Subscription, you'll also be getting a minimum if $50 in points too ($125 if you’re getting the 25% back already!)! Yeahhhh buddy! Sooo, if you need a new diffuser this month (doesn’t everyone?!) start making that list & chatting with your friends & fam! 🤩😍
More on all of the gifts here from YL!: static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/August-2021-Guide_1-page-layout_US.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0iQsgm5nfSCvocPniQ2h-R8xBCzywxcsNBNARhWzmCwE_iaFoJijuXdAU
Essential oils can be used aromatically, topically and internally to provide emotional support. Check out this slideshow to learn how to use oils to support your emotional health.
Be sure to see our previous post, Dealing with Difficulties & Emotions Using Essential Oils, for more on this topic!
< Click the pic for a larger view. >
Having a rough day, a hard season, or a difficult year? You’re not alone. Try some of these suggestions on how to use Young Living Essential Oils to help with difficulties and emotions when you need a boost!
Essential oils provide emotional support by impacting the limbic system of the brain. This system is sometimes referred to as the "emotional switchboard of the brain" because it's responsible for carrying sensory input from the environment to the hypothalamus and from the hypothalamus to other parts of the body. Essential oils can have a dramatic effect on the limbic function, your emotional state & how you feel!
Check out this photo gallery to learn simple and practical ways to use essential oils to support your body emotionally.
< Click the pic for a larger view >