Turn your home into a stay-in vacation with two easy-breezy bundles to kick off your spring break! Starting on Wednesday, March 16, at 9 a.m., MT, you can save 30% on the Spring Break Bundle featuring the Haven Diffuser and five handpicked essential oil favorites, then save up to 36% on the Little Loves Bundle featuring the KidScents collection!
Spring Break Bundle - 30% off!
Item No. 41578 I $135 Wholesale I $177.63 Retail I 112PV
Originally $191.50 Wholesale I $251.98 Retail I 163.20PV
This bundle features the beautiful ceramic Haven diffuser and a collection of oils that are perfect for spring! Lemon Myrtle and Lime are bright and zesty, Peppermint is cool and calming, Stress Away feels like a beach vacation, and Peace & Calming brings all the zen vibes.
• Haven Diffuser
• Lime essential oil, 15 mL
• Peppermint essential oil, 15 mL
• Peace & Calming essential oil blend, 15 mL (exclusive size!)
• Stress Away essential oil blend, 5 mL
• Lemon Myrtle essential oil, 5 mL
How to use the Spring Break Bundle:
Try these favorite diffuser blends or pair these oils with other favorites like Tangerine, Grapefruit or Lavender:
• Mojito: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Lime
• Early Morning: 4 drops Lime + 6 drops Lemon Myrtle
• Sugar Cookies: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Stress Away
• Well-Rested: 4 drops Peace & Calming + 4 drops Stress Away
Use these oils throughout the day:
• Start your morning with Peppermint + Lime in the diffuser.
• Place a drop of Peppermint on the back of your neck for focus or to help cool your body temperature if you’re heading out in the sun.
• Apply Stress Away to your neck and wrists for a lovely perfume.
• Make a Mojito Sugar Scrub for hands, feet or lips:
◦ 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
◦ 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
◦ 2 Tbsp of Honey
◦ 3 drops Lime
◦ 2 drops Peppermint
• Refill your diffuser with Stress Away + Peppermint for an afternoon pick me up.
• End your day with an Epsom salt bath with Peace & Calming, then diffuse Lime + Stress Away or Peace & Calming while you sleep.
Freshen up your cleaning routine:
• Add Lemon Myrtle to wool dryer balls for a fresh scent.
• Whip up this Spring Refresh Thieves Cleaner:
◦ 16oz glass spray bottle
◦ 1-2 capfuls Thieves Household Cleaner
◦ 25 drops Lemon Myrtle
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ Optional: 15 drops Lemon or Jade Lemon
◦ Filtered water
◦ Use to clean anything as an all-purpose cleaner!
• Make a simple Mojito Room & Linen Spray
◦ 8oz glass spray bottle
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ 15 drops Peppermint
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spray onto linens, upholstered surfaces, etc. to freshen up!
Little Loves Bundle - 36% off!
Item No. 41572 I Now $125 Wholesale I $164.47 Retail I 112PV
Originally $195.25 Wholesale I $256.91 Retail I 195.25PV
This bundle has just about everything you need to get your kids started with natural tools. These prediluted KidScents oils are ones we reach for over and over again because they are safe, easy and effective! Grab this bundle and you have an instant wellness kit for your little ones.
• KidScents Little Oilers Premium Starter Bundle
◦ SleepyIze, SniffleEase, Owie, TummyGize, and GeneYus pre-diluted essential oil blends
• KidScents Unwind (25 ct.)
◦ This sleep-supporting supplement is full of good things - magnesium, amino acids and calming essential oils. Simply take one packet before bed as desired.
• KidScents KidPower essential oil blend, 15 mL
◦ If Valor and Vanilla combined, it would smell similar to this heavenly blend! KidPower is a great oil for easing the butterflies of new experience or daily stressors.
How to use the Little Loves Bundle:
These pre-diluted oils are perfect to apply directly as desired, to use in DIYs or to diffuse. From sleep to sniffles to owies to tummies to focus, these blends will be tools in your toolbox for years to come. And they’re not just for kids!
• Apply GeneYus to the back of the neck before or during school, drop it onto diffuser jewelry and/or diffuse it for focus.
• Apply SniffleEase to the chest and back to support the airways and/or whip up this simple DIY Chest Rub
◦ ½ cup solid coconut oil
◦ 30 drops SniffleEase
◦ Mix together well and apply to the chest and back as desired.
• Grab Owie when you need to support healing skin. Keep this oil in your wellness kit all the time!
• Place a drop of TummyGize in the belly button or apply it over the abdomen when your little one needs some digestive support.
• Apply SleepyIze along the spine, and add it to the diffuser at bedtime. You can also make a simple All Is Calm bath salts:
◦ ½ cup epsom salt
◦ ¼ cup fine sea salt
◦ 30 drops SleepyIze
◦ Mix well, then place under warm running water and soak as desired.
• Roll KidPower over the wrists and heart or add to diffuser jewelry to encourage confidence.
• Make a delicious All is Calm linen spray with KidPower with Lavender:
◦ 4oz glass spray bottle
◦ 25 drops KidPower
◦ 20 drops Lavender
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spritz onto sheets, pajamas, lovies, etc. before bed.
• Diffuse KidPower (with or without Lavender) to support feelings of calm and confidence.
• Promotion dates: March 16 at 9 a.m., MT, through March 23 at 11:59 p.m., MT
• Offer rules: There is no order limit. Reward points cannot be used to redeem the Spring Break Bundle or Little Loves Bundle.
• The Spring Break Bundle is available for one-time purchase only
10% off enrollment codes to gift a friend, plus the most inspiring oils to get us all moving and motivated for spring!
March 2022 Digital Guide
Make sure that you are ordering the very best way, which is through Subscribe to Save // Loyalty Rewards! This is our monthly wellness box subscription program. To learn more about how you can earn points and get all the monthly Gifts With Purchase, check this out:
Alright let’s break down these promos to see what you get!
100PV // 10% Off Enrollment Code to gift a friend!!!! Plus, Free Shipping (YAS PLEASE!!!)
190PV // ENVISION, 5ml
// CLARITY, LR Bonus, 5ml
// EN-R-GEE, LR Bonus, 15ml
Helps to open the brain and helps you to daydream. When you are sad, upset, angry etc and your vision is gone. You can’t see what’s possible. Use it with Motivation.
Sage and spruce opens the heart chakra/energy center because when that is closed down, you cannot have vision. You have to have the brain and the heart connected in order to have vision. It is also great for respiratory exchange of oxygen. You gotta breathe diaphragmatically, breathe into the gut, breathe into the brain, get the oxygen past that neocortex (logical) part of the brain to make that vision happen. Rose brings you to a state of joy. Nobody is going to see good visions if they are angry. A sense of peace and balance helps to promote positive visions. Powerful in promoting the regeneration of new tissue, it takes 5000 pounds of petals for just to make 1 pound of oil. Orange is for the happiness! It makes you happy happy happy! Lavender is for the balance.
Diffuse this one when you need need to snap back to an inspired state!! It’s great during hour weekly planning sessions or anytime you need to get organized and inspired. I love putting a drop of this on my crown or in a roller as perfume!
Use this blend to promote a clear mind and to amplify mental alertness and vitality. It increases energy when overly tired and brings greater focus to the spirit and the mind. A few years ago at convention Gary shared if you diffuse Clarity and put forgiveness over the heart - this combo helps you break destructive emotional patterns. And putting Clarity behind your ears and on the back of your neck with Believe on your forearms with help you see your path and believe in your ability to go after it.
This “En-R-Gizing” blend of Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper (seriously LOOK UP these oils!) has a spicy-woodsy scent and is perfect for early morning, your gym routine, or ANY time you need to feel rejuvenated!
Diffuse En-R-Gee during long drives, late night study sessions, strenuous events, or the afternoon slump! En-R-Gee can also be combined with V-6 massage oil and rubbed into temples, feet, back of the neck or anywhere you find helpful. I like to apply this blend to the middle of my back, right about where you would find the kidneys and adrenal glands!
250PV // ROLLER BOTTLE SET, 3-pack
How beautiful is this set of bamboo + glass 10ml rollers! They say Motivate, Focus, and Inspire You could add 20 drops each essential oil to its corresponding roller bottle and top with carrier oil to take these blends on the go! (Motivation/Motivate, Envision/Inspire, and Clarity/Focus)
300PV // VALOR, 5ml
Literally every single person needs to experience Valor themselves. So snag that bottle for yourself and see why it is so cherished and valued by so many of us. And if you *think* you don't need Valor, buy it anyways. YOU DO.
It is AMAZING for sleep.
It balances the energy in the body, and is the very first oil used in the Raindrop Technique.
It is called the “chiropractor in a bottle”, and it MIRACULOUS on the spine. And keeping it straight.
Roll this on yourself during times of very high stress. (This goes on me about 50 times during plane rides.)
Great in muscle blends, and so relaxing to sore muscles.
SO, so good for the MOOD and emotions.
400PV // MOTIVATION, LR Bonus, 5ml
Use Motivation in the morning when you get out of bed. This blend is nooo joke. Generally within 15-20min, you feel the adrenals kicking it. Rub it behind the ears, If you feel brain fatigue, the throat chakra goes out and you will feel it into the neck. Motivation can really help. By applying it on the occipital, you will move the oxygen and energy in that area. Now go slay the day!!!
10% Off Enrollment Code Details //
When you place a 100pv order this month, you’ll get a code for 10% off to gift to a friend!
You can earn two codes this month - one for your Subscribe to Save order, and one for a Shop order!
It’ll be emailed to ya - so keep an eye out! (Or Customer Service can give it to you!) Your friend can use that code to receive 10% off whatever they want using your referral link!
(And, you’ll earn 25% cash on their purchase! Um, yes please! Just make sure to swap your account to a Brand Partner to get paid https://www.youngliving.com/.../becoming-a-brand-partner
Grab your referral link here: https://www.youngliving.com/us/en/myaccount/shareyl