You guys, a bunch of us are doing a Lymphatic Challenge starting May 15! I just joined the group and am so impressed with how well done this is! It’s an incredible group led by an RN who specializes in all things lymphatic system! Seriously amazing.
There’s still room if you want to join! Let me know and I’ll get you in!
There will be videos and posts with exactly what to do. There’s a specific list of a few essential oils, massage oils, and skin brush that makes this the most effective.
I’ll send you the link for the fb group if you want to join in!
There are so many testimonies with incredible results and after seeing people posting about it, I decided to go for it too!
Why should you join me in this???
There are several tell tale signs that lymphatic fluid is not moving effectively and that toxins are building up in your body:
• Swelling in your fingers/rings fitting more tightly
• Brain fog
• Digestive issues
• Sinus infections
• Skin problems/dry and or itchy skin
• Enlarged lymph nodes
• Chronic fatigue
• Feeling sore or stiff when you wake up in the morning
• Unexplained injuries
• Excess weight
• Cold hands and feet
• Worsened allergies
• Food sensitivities
• Increased colds and flu
See why it is important?! Message me for the link to join in!
*This challenge group is now closed, as of May 14, 2022. Please fill out our contact form below to join the next challenge!
These free gifts fit PERFECTLY in with our healthy spring home and cleansing/digestion focus this month!!!
Make sure that you are ordering the very best way, which is through Loyalty Rewards & Subscribe To SAVE!
This is our monthly wellness box subscription program. To learn more about how you can earn points and get all the monthly Gifts With Purchase, check this out:
Alright let’s break down these promos to see what you get!
100PV // LEMON, LR Bonus, 15ml
A powerhouse, that’s for sure! Such a good detoxifier - add a drop to your water! Lemon, Grapefruit, and Peppermint Vitality are great in a capsule to support a speedy metabolism for weight loss. I love it on a spoonful of honey with Lavender and Peppermint Vitality for pollen season! Also can be used to remove crayons, gum, stickers, or grease from surfaces.
190PV // PURIFICATION, 15ml
// PEPPERMINT, LR Bonus, 5ml
// TANGERINE, LR Bonus, 15ml
This blend is made up of 6 oils for the ultimate must haves.
It’s great diluted and rolled around the ears to keep them supported, and great rolled around the eyes (around the orbital bones - where glasses would go!) to keep them clear and not tinted pink. It’s also the best weapon against odors, to create a refreshing, bright scent! #byebyestink A few ways we love to use it, add drops to your laundry to give your wash a boost in scent, add a few drops to your wool dryer balls and toss in the dryer to freshen up your laundry! Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes. Use in the car with a diffuser clip to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or sports carpool. Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars. Dilute and apply over your throat if it feels like razor blades. Emotional uses: Anger, being alone, fear of rejection, fear of seeing, negative thoughts, recognition, violence.
Warmer weather is coming and so are the creepy crawlies Drop peppermint along windows and doorways to repel them! This is also a key oil for enjoying the outdoors when there is pollen everywhere! Add 20 drops each peppermint, lemon, and lavender to a 10ml roller and top with carrier oil - roll behind ears each morning and as needed!
Another citrus oil for the month!!! Gah!! Nothing says spring and more sunshine that citrus fruits! Aromatically, Tangerine promotes happiness and can help calm nervousness and reduce sadness. 90-97% rich in Limonene and after researching Limonene, you know what a powerhouse this oil is!!! Tangerine vitality supports lung health, the liver, the brain, and the digestive system - wow! Basically get happy and get healthy all in one bottle!
250PV // LUSHIOUS LEMON, 15ml
// ROOM SPRAY BOTTLE
+ Lushious Lemon
THE BESTTTTT SPRING BLEND!!!!
Helps neutralize unwanted odors and fills your space with cheer with its bright citrus notes of Lemon Myrtle and Lemon, the fresh floral scent of Ylang Ylang, and cool, inviting Spearmint and Eucalyptus Globulus! This YL signature scent features Lemon essential oil that is cold pressed from fruit grown on the Amanzi Amahle Cooperative Farm in South Africa, as well as Lemon Myrtle essential oil that is extracted from steam distilled leaves of the myrtle plant. These two essential oils combine for a sweet, dazzlingly vibrant scent for any space. Floral Ylang Ylang, obtained from plants grown in Madagascar, and cool Spearmint and Eucalyptus Globulus round out the aroma, adding a touch of herbal depth. We have this in the diffuser 24/7!!
+ Room Spray Bottle
I love a good room spray!!!! Here are some of my fave recipes - I add these to the bottle and top with water (you can also add half water, half witch hazel if you want!)
+ FRESH: 15 drops Purification, 15 drops Lemon+ SLEEPY: 15 drops Tangerine, 15 drops Pine
+ FRESH LAUNDRY: 20 drops Lavender, 5 drops Lushious Lemon
300PV // PINE, 15ml
// LIFE 9, LR Bonus
OOOH Pine. We’ve added it to alllll our wellness rollers. If you hop on the good old DuckDuckGo and plug in some key words, you’ll find some really interesting research on pine needle tea and essential oils, and the compounds they contain. Wink wink.
Your joints and muscles will also love being rubbed with some Pine. If you struggle with being a little stressed and tense, this is the grounding oil you need. It revitalizes the mind, body, and spirit. We are diffusing it constantly!
Here is how I added it to our WELLNESS ROLLERS:
KIDS | 10 DROPS EACH THIEVES, LEMON, FRANKINCENSE, PINE
ADULTS | 20 DROPS EACH THIEVES, LEMON, FRANKINCENSE, PINE, RC
Tip: Add a few drops of copaiba, oregano, geranium as well to your rollers!
Add essential oils to a 10ml roller and top with carrier oil. Roll on feet and spine daily, more if needed.
+ Life 9
Although good bacteria should be found all through the digestive system, the microbes are mostly concentrated in the far end of the small intestine & in the large intestine. For this reason, we appreciate that Life 9 capsules are made w/ a special delayed release covering- ensuring that your good bacteria supplementation gets where it needs to go and isn't wasted.
Every single body can benefit from Life 9 and probiotics! With over 16.5 billion very crucial bacteria cultures with 9 different strains, it's the best of the best! Take it at night!
In pregnancy, our guts start colonizing this good bacteria if our moms provide the environment to do so. Vaginal birth further contributes, then breastfeeding continues to help these good microbes & a diet rich in plant & fermented foods as we grow. This is a reason why supplementing these good bacteria is key in our modern world is because it's rare to find rich soil to grow our food to start w/. Picking food before it's peak ripeness affects this too, as does treating the soil & harsh washing of produce. Furthermore, stress, medications, illness, sugar & grain consumption, along w/ modern day chemicals all serve to deplete these stores. It's no wonder research shows that most north Americans are chronically deficient in probiotics that play key roles in prevention of preventable illness & disease from birth to old age. This is also perfect for kiddos - I have added 1/4 capsule once a day into my newborns feeds since a week old. You can open a capsule and mix into toddlers applesauce or smoothies too!
Making Life 9 a key part of your daily wellness regimen should be a no brainer!
What are you most excited for this month?!
*thanks to Annie Hauser for this post!
Turn your home into a stay-in vacation with two easy-breezy bundles to kick off your spring break! Starting on Wednesday, March 16, at 9 a.m., MT, you can save 30% on the Spring Break Bundle featuring the Haven Diffuser and five handpicked essential oil favorites, then save up to 36% on the Little Loves Bundle featuring the KidScents collection!
Spring Break Bundle - 30% off!
Item No. 41578 I $135 Wholesale I $177.63 Retail I 112PV
Originally $191.50 Wholesale I $251.98 Retail I 163.20PV
This bundle features the beautiful ceramic Haven diffuser and a collection of oils that are perfect for spring! Lemon Myrtle and Lime are bright and zesty, Peppermint is cool and calming, Stress Away feels like a beach vacation, and Peace & Calming brings all the zen vibes.
• Haven Diffuser
• Lime essential oil, 15 mL
• Peppermint essential oil, 15 mL
• Peace & Calming essential oil blend, 15 mL (exclusive size!)
• Stress Away essential oil blend, 5 mL
• Lemon Myrtle essential oil, 5 mL
How to use the Spring Break Bundle:
Try these favorite diffuser blends or pair these oils with other favorites like Tangerine, Grapefruit or Lavender:
• Mojito: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Lime
• Early Morning: 4 drops Lime + 6 drops Lemon Myrtle
• Sugar Cookies: 4 drops Peppermint + 6 drops Stress Away
• Well-Rested: 4 drops Peace & Calming + 4 drops Stress Away
Use these oils throughout the day:
• Start your morning with Peppermint + Lime in the diffuser.
• Place a drop of Peppermint on the back of your neck for focus or to help cool your body temperature if you’re heading out in the sun.
• Apply Stress Away to your neck and wrists for a lovely perfume.
• Make a Mojito Sugar Scrub for hands, feet or lips:
◦ 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
◦ 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
◦ 2 Tbsp of Honey
◦ 3 drops Lime
◦ 2 drops Peppermint
• Refill your diffuser with Stress Away + Peppermint for an afternoon pick me up.
• End your day with an Epsom salt bath with Peace & Calming, then diffuse Lime + Stress Away or Peace & Calming while you sleep.
Freshen up your cleaning routine:
• Add Lemon Myrtle to wool dryer balls for a fresh scent.
• Whip up this Spring Refresh Thieves Cleaner:
◦ 16oz glass spray bottle
◦ 1-2 capfuls Thieves Household Cleaner
◦ 25 drops Lemon Myrtle
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ Optional: 15 drops Lemon or Jade Lemon
◦ Filtered water
◦ Use to clean anything as an all-purpose cleaner!
• Make a simple Mojito Room & Linen Spray
◦ 8oz glass spray bottle
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ 20 drops Lime
◦ 15 drops Peppermint
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spray onto linens, upholstered surfaces, etc. to freshen up!
Little Loves Bundle - 36% off!
Item No. 41572 I Now $125 Wholesale I $164.47 Retail I 112PV
Originally $195.25 Wholesale I $256.91 Retail I 195.25PV
This bundle has just about everything you need to get your kids started with natural tools. These prediluted KidScents oils are ones we reach for over and over again because they are safe, easy and effective! Grab this bundle and you have an instant wellness kit for your little ones.
• KidScents Little Oilers Premium Starter Bundle
◦ SleepyIze, SniffleEase, Owie, TummyGize, and GeneYus pre-diluted essential oil blends
• KidScents Unwind (25 ct.)
◦ This sleep-supporting supplement is full of good things - magnesium, amino acids and calming essential oils. Simply take one packet before bed as desired.
• KidScents KidPower essential oil blend, 15 mL
◦ If Valor and Vanilla combined, it would smell similar to this heavenly blend! KidPower is a great oil for easing the butterflies of new experience or daily stressors.
How to use the Little Loves Bundle:
These pre-diluted oils are perfect to apply directly as desired, to use in DIYs or to diffuse. From sleep to sniffles to owies to tummies to focus, these blends will be tools in your toolbox for years to come. And they’re not just for kids!
• Apply GeneYus to the back of the neck before or during school, drop it onto diffuser jewelry and/or diffuse it for focus.
• Apply SniffleEase to the chest and back to support the airways and/or whip up this simple DIY Chest Rub
◦ ½ cup solid coconut oil
◦ 30 drops SniffleEase
◦ Mix together well and apply to the chest and back as desired.
• Grab Owie when you need to support healing skin. Keep this oil in your wellness kit all the time!
• Place a drop of TummyGize in the belly button or apply it over the abdomen when your little one needs some digestive support.
• Apply SleepyIze along the spine, and add it to the diffuser at bedtime. You can also make a simple All Is Calm bath salts:
◦ ½ cup epsom salt
◦ ¼ cup fine sea salt
◦ 30 drops SleepyIze
◦ Mix well, then place under warm running water and soak as desired.
• Roll KidPower over the wrists and heart or add to diffuser jewelry to encourage confidence.
• Make a delicious All is Calm linen spray with KidPower with Lavender:
◦ 4oz glass spray bottle
◦ 25 drops KidPower
◦ 20 drops Lavender
◦ Splash witch hazel
◦ Filtered water
◦ Spritz onto sheets, pajamas, lovies, etc. before bed.
• Diffuse KidPower (with or without Lavender) to support feelings of calm and confidence.
• Promotion dates: March 16 at 9 a.m., MT, through March 23 at 11:59 p.m., MT
• Offer rules: There is no order limit. Reward points cannot be used to redeem the Spring Break Bundle or Little Loves Bundle.
• The Spring Break Bundle is available for one-time purchase only
Massage oils, Diffusers, DIY gifts and more for both women & men… there’s something for everyone and every budget. Gifts that nourish your health & your senses.
So you know the importance of limiting toxin exposure, but it seems so overwhelming and you’re not sure where to begin… We’ve searched and found that Young Living products make it SO simple and economical to go toxin free!
There are SO many options these days, so many companies are jumping on this “go green, toxin free wagon”, but how do you know which ones are really good & which ones are just trying to make a buck?! It’s awesome that toxin free is cool now, but are all of these new companies and products genuinely good? To be honest, we have definitely not tried them all… like who has time/money for that?! In the beginning of our search for toxin free products that work, we tried them ALL… once we found Young Living, we knew our search was over. Young Living has been doing this toxin-free, healthy thing for SO long, they’re like the pioneers and I think they’ve got the best options for the best deals. For example, the Thieves Household Cleaner is concentrated and WORKS so well on everything. You need ONE spray bottle for literally everything. A capful or two in water and you can clean anything… all of Young Living’s products are like this. They’re concentrated and effective and they LAST.
One stop shopping, a subscription option for the best deals and LOTS of free stuff each month, truly natural toxin-free products that are freaking amazing.
That’s why we’re so hyped up about them. (Mic drop.)
This month, we’re in love with February’s gifts! Whether you’re looking forward to a special Valentine’s Day with the one you love or simply trying to get through the last month of winter chill, February’s gifts are all about self-care and becoming the best version of yourself.
We’ve got One Heart™ essential oil blend to encourage service and compassion for those around you, Ylang Ylang to provide a romantic and floral aroma, Lavender Calming Bath Bombs for snowy nights when you need to escape the cold, Elemi to create an atmosphere of focus when diffused, Geranium to help chase away the chill with its fresh and floral aroma, and a YL Pink Glass Dropper to make your own inspiring blends. We’ll also help you with that resolution to save money by sending these gifts with no extra shipping cost!
We are excited to share a new gift with purchase offer starting this month! All U.S. brand partners and customers who spend at least 100 PV in February will get a unique 10 percent off enrollment coupon code to share with a friend for their first order!
The code will be emailed to qualifiers within one week of placing a qualifying order. All codes will be redeemable through 11:59 p.m., MT, on April 30, 2022. Friends don’t let friends miss out on a great discount!
Share the love. When you spend 100 PV from February 1 through March 31 on a Shop or Subscribe to Save order, you’ll also earn a 10 percent off one-time coupon code that you can share with a new enrollee to use on their first Shop or Subscribe to Save order at time of enrollment. You can earn up to two codes in the month of February, and we’ll email the unique code to you within a week of qualification so you can pass it on to someone to use when they open a new account.
Fresh new year, fresh new start + lots of freeebies! (Don’t miss the Mermaid Hair Growth recipe that everyone is talking about!)
Make sure that you are ordering the very best way, which is through Subscribe to Save // Loyalty Rewards!
This is our monthly wellness box subscription program. To learn more about how you can earn points and get all the monthly Gifts With Purchase, check this out:
Alright let’s break down these promos to see what you get!
❄️ 100PV // Free Shipping (YAS PLEASE!!!)
❄️ 190PV // EUCALYPTUS RADIATA, 15ml
and // ROSEMARY, 15ml, (LR Bonus)
and // GRAPEFRUIT, 15ml (LR Bonus)
+ Eucalyptus Radiata:
This is one of the key ingredients in Thieves, but it also has a lot of great benefits and uses on its own. You can add Eucalyptus Radiata to a relaxing massage, or diffuse it for an afternoon pick-me-up. Along with helping support a healthy immune system, you can also apply it to your chest before a workout to feel energized and to support healthy respiratory function. With its crisp, refreshing aroma, you won't get many complaints no matter how you use this amazing oil.
Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam. Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience. Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiate + Lemon essential oil to combat stale odors.
This is a powerhouse oil - it’s in some of our most beloved YL blends! Also so good in diffuser blends! Love it with lavender and lemon, or rosemary and lime.
A drop of rosemary in a neti pot with salt is a sinus bestie!
Mermaid Hair Growth Recipe:
•30 drops each rosemary, cedarwood, lavender , mix in spray bottle with alcohol-free witch hazel and fill the rest with water. Spray on scalp each day and massage in.
8 drops each cedarwood, geranium, rosemary, lemongrass in spray bottle of water. Spray on leaves and wipe!
One of the best ways to start your morning! Grapefruit is also a Vitality oil, and this capsule blend is amazing for waking up our metabolism! Add 3 drops each of Lemon, Peppermint, Grapefruit, plus add 2 drops of Frankincense to a capsule for an all over healthy boost - top with a little olive oil and down the hatch it goes! Put a few drops Grapefruit and Northern Lights Black Spruce in the diffuser for a calming and mood lifting day!
❄️ 250PV // LIME, 15ml
(Also a vitality oil) Everything tastes better with Lime Vitality! Guacamole. Water. Ningxia. Add it! Did you know that Lime Essential oil is 100 % Bioflavonoid? Yep! That means it not only supports the immune system, but it stimulates the detox pathways and helps with the absorption of Vitamin C. Emotionally, Lime is linked to feeling unmotivated. Apply a couple drops of Lime over your lungs- yep! Over your lungs and get some motivation going!
❄️ 300PV // CEDARWOOD, 15ml
// SEED TO SEAL COLLECTION (Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, 10ml)
Encourages the body to produce melatonin - needed for sleep! Also wonderful for oxygenation - keep this with you in high altitudes it when you need to make sure you are getting enough oxygen. (So good for these times we are in!!) Feeling like the room is spinning? Drop Cedarwood on your crown! Also a key oil for promoting hair growth! It is also very high in sesquiterpenes - so good for the BRAIN and focus! Very calming and grounding. 👏🏻
+ Seed to Seal Collection:
This is an exclusive collection of 10-ml bottles of Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree.
+ LAVENDER, 10ml
An oil you simply can’t live without peeps. Support your skin and hair. Wear it before you go to bed. Freshen up the air. Diffuse before bed. Put it on #allthethings. This also comes in a Vitality version, so a drop of Lavender Vitality in a big pitcher of fresh (or Trader Joe's 😂😂) lemonade? YES please. Really need to unwind? Add a few drops into an empty veggie capsule before bed! 💤💤 You'll also love a few drops in a capsule with some Lemon Vitality and Peppermint Vitality so you can enjoy the outdoors. Our family uses at least a bottle a month. How about yours?!
+ PEPPERMINT, 10ml
Cooling and refreshing! Love it in a roller or a capsule with lemon and lavender for going outside happily. Cooling when diluted down spine and under arms, especially when toasty. Adds a fresh burst of amazingness added to any diffuser blend.
+ TEA TREE, 10ml
Top notch cleansing qualities, it's great for skin, helps with booboos, and has a crisp, purifying scent. Add a drop to your nightly moisturizer, or diffuse it with Lavender for a clean, delightful aroma filling your home.
What are you grabbing that is new to you this month?
Black Friday sale happening now thru Sunday, November 28th… lots of great deals! Good time to get started or replenish your essential oils, CBD, etc. Check it out & message us if you’ve got questions or need help! Link to the sale is here on our Linktree! 🤩
🤔 Don’t know where to start or need some inspiration? Check out some of the other topics here on our blog or cruise around the website under the “We Choose Plants” tab! Can’t find the info you’re looking for? Send us a message!
#toxinfree #healthyhome #wellness #simplify #health #natural #plantpower #nontoxic #organic #healthykids #cleanliving #greenhome #ecofriendly #sustainable #crueltyfree #holistic #detox #essentialoils #youngliving #gogreen #happyhome #toxinfreehome #plantbased #adaptable #clean #immunesupport #wholebodyhealth #poweredbynature
🍁 🍂 Fall is here and October gifts with purchase are perfect for this cozy season! We are sipping tea & diffusing allll the fall blends! Hey, let me tell ya something, if you need some sleep support PLUS a boost for your immune system, try Immupro… one of our fave must have supplements. It just works.😴 ❤️
👉🏼 Be sure to read past the pics to learn more about each oil/product! 😯 😃
🫖 Bonus Subscribe to Save:
Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea
• Brighten your morning. Pour yourself a cup of cozy first thing in the morning and enjoy the benefits of warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric.
• Kick back and relax. After a long day of overcast weather, settle into the evening with a dash of delish by pouring a mug of this spiced wonder.
☕️ Bonus Subscribe to Save:
Young Living Foundation mug
• Make something memorable. Mix up some low-sugar hot chocolate with some Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil for a healthy treat. Pour your delightful blend into your new Young Living Foundation mug to feel good about what you’re drinking—and what you’re drinking it from!
• Celebrate your community. Sip and smile knowing you are supporting the Young Living Foundation and the good it does in your community and communities around the world as you sip!
• Amp up antioxidants. Support your body with an extra boost of antioxidants with this chewable, healthy tablet.
• Update evening routines. Take 1–2 ImmuPro chewable tablets in the evening as you prep for a healthy night’s sleep.
💧 Patchouli essential oil, 5 ml
• Warm up indoor workouts. Cold weather got you indoors? Diffuse Patchouli oil to add a comforting atmosphere to a calming yoga session or as you stretch before bed.
• Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. With cold weather coming in, skin can get drier and drier. Add a drop or two of Patchouli oil to your favorite face lotion for extra moisture your skin will love.
💧 Cinnamon Bark essential oil, 5 ml
• Unwind and relax. Mix 3 drops of Cinnamon Bark oil with some V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a warming foot massage. Then put on a pair of warm socks to keep your feet cozy and moisturized!
• Spice it up. Make a room spray by filling a spray bottle with 3 ounces of water and 4 drops of Thieves essential oil blend, which features Cinnamon Bark as a main ingredient.
💧Clove essential oil, 5 ml
• Spice up a soak. After a day of outdoor adventure, draw up a warm bath, dilute drops of Clove oil in the tub, and allow yourself to sit back and soak up all the Clove essential oil benefits.
• Feel forest fresh. Add 3–4 drops of Clove to a glass spray bottle to bring in a warm, woodsy scent that simply sings of the outdoors.
Bonus Subscribe to Save:
💧Nutmeg essential oil, 5 ml
• Freshen up fall. Make a homey linen spray by combining a few drops of Nutmeg, Clove, and Bergamot in a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. This cozy scent will make guests feel right at home!
• Work in bliss. Refresh your home office with a diffuser blend of Nutmeg and Eucalyptus Radiata for a spicy-fresh scent that will help your upcoming meeting be a little brighter.
📦 Free shipping with 100pv
• Treat yourself. Stock up on fall-time favorites and let us cover the cost of your deliveries.
• Get fall-tastic savings. Reach our 100 PV tier and we’ll ship your order for free.
☕️🫖 Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea • A gently warming, spicy flavor that is both familiar and reassuring. Chai masala. A distinct, settling blend of cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and pepper, chai is a traditional Indian blend of “cozy” spices. Tumeric. With its distinguishing flavors of ginger and subtly bitter orange, turmeric is a nuanced spice for when it’s time to unwind. A perfect Autumn Tea! An absolute favorite!
🍓 Immupro • ImmuPro is a power-packed formula that combines naturally derived, immune-supporting Ningxia wolfberry polysaccharides with a unique blend of reishi, maitake, and agaricus blazei mushroom powders to deliver powerful antioxidant activity to help reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals. ImmuPro also provides zinc and selenium for proper immune function, along with other chelated minerals that emerging science suggests are more easily absorbed by the body. It also delivers melatonin, which encourages restful sleep by promoting the body's natural sleep rhythm.*
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers powerful antioxidants
• Helps reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals*
• Provides exceptional immune system support when combined with a healthy lifestyle and adequate sleep to support the body's needs*
• Encourages restful sleep by promoting the body's natural sleep rhythm*
• Take 1-2 chewable tablets daily as needed at bedtime.
ImmuPro Blend: Strawberry (Fragaria chiloensis) fruit powder, Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit polysaccharid, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) fruit powder, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) whole mushroom powder, Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) mycelia powder, Arabinogalactan [from larch tree (Larix laricina) wood extract], Mushroom (Agaricus blazei) mycelia powder, Orange (Citrus sinensis)† peel oil, Melatonin, Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Stevia sweetener blend: Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, Agave inulin, Natural flavor, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin (Non-GMO)
†Premium essential oil
💧 Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil • My daily diffuser go to… I just love the smell in the diffuser! So glad it’s “free” this month 🙌🏾🎉
Throughout history, the cinnamon plant has been tied to protection and prosperity. It’s said to have been part of a mixture of oils used by grave-robbing bandits to protect themselves during the plague in the 15th century. It is one of the oils contained in Young Living’s Thieves blend.
😋💧✨ Give me all the yummy fall diffuser blends with this oil. No scented candles needed for fall when you have your diffuser and some oils. Here are some fall diffuser blend ideas with Cinnamon Bark:
#1. FALL HARVEST - 1 drop Clove, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark and 4 drops Tangerine.
#2. SNICKERDOODLE: (can I get an Amen?!) 5 drops Stressaway, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark.
#3. PUMPKIN PIE: 5 drops Cinnamon bark, 1 drop Clove, 1 drop Nutmeg.
#4. ROOM SPRAY: make stuffy spaces feel cozy. Add 4 drops of Cinnamon Bark to a glass spray bottle filled with water and use as a room spray to refresh stale air.
#5. Make dish duty smell yummy. Put a few drops of Cinnamon Bark in your dish soap for a warm, spicy scent that smells good enough to eat.
Soooo…. apparently the Cinnamon Bark aroma attracts wealth. I can’t promise dollar bills coming at you… but, why not?!!!
Also a Vitality oil, it has a spicy and vibrant taste. This oil supports the circulatory system, cardiovascular system, and digestive system. I know it’s too good to be true that something can be part of smelling like a cookie and good for your digestion but it’s real friends - and free!
💧 Clove Essential Oil • FUN FACT: Clove oil is the MOST concentrated antioxidant known with an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of over 1,000,000.
By comparison the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400. 😳 We’re talking serious immune system support!
* Spice up your cleaning routine. Add a few drops of Clove to your cleaning products
for a warm, cozy scent.
* Refresh your rugs. Make a natural rug deodorizer with 2 cups baking soda and
10–15 drops of Clove or any other essential oil.
* Aromatically, Clove encourages sleep, stimulates dreams, and creates a sense of protection and courage, wonderful for the respiratory system.
* Since it also comes as a Vitality Oil, it’s wonderful to dilute and rub on the gums for oral health.
* Try baking with Clove Vitality! It provides a rich and spicy taste and makes a great addition to wassail, cookies, pies, or anything that calls for the clove spice. Remember, a little goes a long way. Start out by dipping a toothpick in your essential oil, swirling it in your dish, and then slowly adding more essential oil to taste.
* Clove Vitality essential oil is also a key oil in Thieves® Vitality essential oil blend and Inner Defense™ capsules. These are great products to take as the season changes and throughout the year!
💧 Nutmeg Essential Oil • FUN FACT: This oil is popular to use during this time of year, but it’s more than just a great addition to your Fall diffuser blends.
The nutmeg is the oval-shaped seed, and mace is the bright red webbing that surrounds the seed. The tree is native to the Moluccas, or Spice Islands, of Indonesia. Nutmeg is known to have been a prized and costly spice in European medieval cuisine as a flavoring, medicinal, and preservative agent.
Did you know that Nutmeg is contained in Hildegard’s Medicine Book? Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179) was known as the first herbalist and naturopath of the middle ages. So this oil has some great historical uses.
Nutmeg is also a vitality oil that’s an adrenal support powerhouse! Around the holidays our adrenals can get taxed with later evenings, more sugar in the diet and added stress; place a drop under your tongue or swap a drop in the inside of your cheek and thank me later. This will give you some added energy for the day too. Also supports the production of melatonin - the hormone of SLEEP!! Good sleep = a supported immune system!
💧 Patchouli Essential Oil • Patchouli, this gorgeous oil is fabulous for so many things. You guys, if you don't have Patchouli you're missing out and you're in for a treat when you get it!
#1. It's fabulous for your skin, add a drop of it to your YL moisturizer at night and watch it do its magic with those fine lines.
#2. Great for sleep as well, add a drop on the back of my neck and I am 😴 out. I love to diffuse this with Orange and Frankincense or even just put them on my pillow!
#3. How about those E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S because like hormones, we’ve all got’em 😳. Have feelings of jealousy? Obsessions? Insecurities? You might need some Patchouli. It allows for these feelings to dissipate while its promoting clarity in the mind.
👉🏾 Patchouli is known best for our “hippie generation of musky-scented, bell-bottomed, smoking-more-than-just-cigarettes adolescents of the 1960’s.
👉🏾 The real truth is this one has been used for hundreds of years.
👉🏾 Its high value inspired early European traders to exchange patchouli for gold.
👉🏾 One pound of patchouli was worth one pound of gold!
👉🏾 It is also believed the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, known as “King Tut” was buried with ten gallons of patchouli oil inside his tomb.